- Town Clerk
The Town of Berthoud offers passport acceptance and passport photo services. These services are available by appointment in-person at Town Hall. Please see the tabs below for more information and to schedule an appointment.
What You'll Need
- An, original, certified birth certificate and valid state issued identification is required. Visit the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Consular Affairs website for more information.
- A check or money order is required for the U.S. Department of State fee. The memo line should include the applicant name and date of birth. There will need to be a separate check or money order for each application.
- Please download and complete your passport applications prior to arriving for your appointment. You may be required to reschedule your appointment if the application is not complete with required documents.
- You can download the application forms from the U.S. Department of State's Passport Forms page.
- To view current requirements, fees, travel warnings, and additional information, please visit the U.S. Department of State website.
- The acceptance fee is $35 for each application. This fee is payable by either cash or credit/debit card.
Photograph services are available on-site. Photographs are $10 each, payable by cash or card.
For more information, please call us at 970-532-2643.
Important Information for Minor Passports
All parents listed on the birth certificate must be present when applying for a passport for a minor age 15 and younger. Both parents must have legal identification that identifies them. There must be an original certified birth certificate for each minor applying.
If one parent cannot be present, Form DS-3053 must be completed and notarized by the absent parent. If the DS-3053 form is incomplete or otherwise incorrect, a new form must be completed and notarized.
If one parent is deceased, an original death certificate must accompany the minor's application.
Contact us with your questions
For questions or to schedule an appointment, please call 970-532-2643 and select option 2. Appointments are available Monday - Thursday, 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
The Town of Berthoud Passport Acceptance Facility is located at the following address:
Berthoud Town Hall
807 Mountain Avenue
Berthoud, Colorado 80513
Visit the Department of State Passport website to download forms and to find additional passport information.