Cross-Connection Control Program (CCCP) prevents waterborne diseases and contaminants from entering the Town’s distribution system and thus the water we drink. The aim is to protect the Town and its consumers from water-using facilities which could possibly harm the quality and safety of the water supply by backflow conditions through cross connections. More exactly, CCCP is intended to prevent delivered water - water that has passed beyond the Town’s distribution system and into your private plumbing system - from reentering (backflowing) the public water system and being delivered to other consumers.
Please email or call at 970-344-5816 if you have any questions about this program.
- Rules and Regulations
- Types of Backflow
- Types of Cross Connections
- Types of Backflow Assemblies
- Water Usage Site Survey for Water Customers
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Testing Program
- Certified Tester Information
- Important Changes for all Certified Testers
- Frequently Asked Questions
QUICK LINKS Certified Tester Information
- List of Certified Backflow Testers
- Test & Maintenance Report (TMR) Form
- TMR Instruction Sheet
- Registration Application