County Road 10E will be closed from the railroad crossing east to Clayton Place beginning Wednesday, March 22, 2017.  Road will remain closed until construction is complete.  
Roundabout construction at County Road 17 and Woodcock Street 03-06-17 to 05-29-17.  Temporary shoo fly (detour) will divert traffic around construction.


Compliments Or Concerns

To acknowledge a Town employee's good work or to raise a general concern about any Town issue, please fill out an Online Service Request by clicking on the Online Service Request link at the top of this page.