The Town of Berthoud Parks & Recreation Department offers a wide variety of programs activities for all ages of the Berthoud community. We are your one-stop shop for all your recreational needs.
We offer a wide range of programs for both the youth and adults in the community
- Skill Challenges
- Sports Camps
- Flag Football
- Spring Activities: February 1st-28th
- Summer Activities: April 1st-30th
- Fall Activities: July 1st-31st
- Winter Activities: November 1st-30th
We’re always looking for great volunteer coaches to help make our programs successful. If you are interested in coaching, please call 970-532-1600 for more information.
- Visit the Coach's Corner for more information and coaching tips.
Athletic Facility Schedules
Please visit the Athletic Facility Schedules webpage to find the practice and game schedules for the Bein Park baseball fields, the Town Park baseball fields and the practice schedules for all youth leagues that are in season. All league game schedules can be found on each league's main webpage.