Planning and Zoning Meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month. For exact dates, please visit the Town Calendar.
Planning & Zoning Department
Community Development Director
The Berthoud Planning Department strives to work collaboratively with the community to manage growth and development in a manner that will preserve Berthoud's rural character, while delivering services that are oriented to customer needs and assuring staff is accessible, knowledgeable, professional and innovative.
- Professionalism — We will provide quality service through commitment and responsiveness.
- Accountability — We will accept ownership for our actions and decisions.
- Open Communication — We will openly listen and share whole and complete information.
- Respect — We will value each person for their thoughts, opinions, diversity, and personal needs.
- Innovation — We will be solution oriented with flexibility, creativity, and new ideas.
- Integrity — We will be truthful, dependable and fair in all actions.
- Community — We will work together in a shared responsibility of service.
- Personal and Professional Enrichment — We will acknowledge and encourage individual development and personal well-being.