Request for Proposal Mountain Avenue Corridor Design and Signage Plan
Mountain Avenue RFP 4_2_18 Click on the link for details.
Scope of Services
The purpose of this RFP, is to find a qualified planning/architecture/design person or firm who can help create a vision for Mountain Avenue, the lifeblood of Berthoud, before commercial development occurs. The person/firm selected will need to meet the following:
- Draft a Corridor Plan, with existing conditions and proposed future strategies
- Envision an overall design plan for the corridor, with recommendations for code revisions.
- Produce future design examples and visions to be included with the plan, including maps, design concept plans, elevations, and other documents.
- Draft a signage and gateway/wayfinding signage plan for the Town, with an opportunity for a sign code update for the entire Town Development Code.
- Engage the community through the process, including public meetings and workshops/charrettes, and other innovative community engagement ideas.